"We earnestly invite all workers belonging to our trade to come forward, join our ranks and help increase our numbers, until there shall be no one working at our trade outside of our Brotherhood..."
Benefits of Membership:
- Fringe Benefits (Paid on top of wages)
- Receive 3 pensions, an annuity and health insurance at no additional cost to you.
- Your health insurance and retirement benefits will follow you from one contractor to the next.
- Insurance covers you and your family with no extra fees!!!
- Have access to Journeyman CEUs at a very low cost or free.
- Stable working conditions with a negotiated agreement between labor and management.
- Have the opportunity to pursue work in over 850 IBEW Local Unions across the country.
For more information on becoming a member of the IBEW, please call 307-421-1642.
Compare Wages or Apply On-line
|General Foreman (20%)
|Apprentice 0-1000 hours
|Apprentice 1001-2000 hours
|Apprentice 2001-3000 hours
|Apprentice 3001-4000 hours
|Apprentice 4001-6000 hours
|Apprentice 6001-8000 hours
|Health & Welfare
||3% Gross Wages
|8th District Pension
|8th District Annuity
|Total Fringe Package
Members in the electrical field supply basic hand tools, while contractors provide all power tools, benders, bits, screw tips and replacement blades. View our tool list here.